Saturday, November 15, 2008

Creepy Touchers

One thing I have had to adjust to since coming to the working world is dealing with the creepy older men.

The two places I have been there has been one I have met at each. The first one I was a bit too nice to and he ended up getting drunk and insulting my wife and coming on to me. Interestingly enough though after a few weeks we patched it up and still talked as friends. Unfortunately though I think I eventually drove him away as my humor can often tend towards the cruel with some people.

The other person at my new work place I just stopped talking to. I think he has gotten the hint.

I don't want to reveal too much of my personal life at work but I might just reveal that I am married so I don't have to deal with all that. Happily married men are much easier to deal with.

No comments: