Sunday, November 9, 2008

How do high amounts of sugar and vitamin D affect the brain?

Recently I've been having problems with mental issues (I believe because of stress as I went through an unsustainable period of stress for about a year and a half due to starting my first job and taking on too many responsibilities in a strange city all at once). It caused various issues like occasional blurriness in vision, a lot of pain on the left side of the body, an inability to think sometimes (this took a long time to occur, but the first thing I noticed before everything else was that I started seeing lots of floaters)

However recently I upped my vitamin D intake significantly by sunning and suppliments and I also increased my sugar intake through candy and I was pretty surprised at just how large of an effect they had in improving my problems. they aren't all gone away (though I think that the numbness in my fingers is just too much typing), but they have improved significantly.

No comments: